New Service Request

Welcome to the Tri County Joint Municipal Authority Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. You can email the Application for Service to us at to start the process; however, we will need a signed copy from you prior to making the account active. We look forward to serving your water needs.

Relevant Documents